Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Over 500 Pageviews! WOW!

I know it's late so I'll make this short, but I just looked at my stats for this blog and I have had over 500 pageviews since I started it! That is so freaking awesome!

The majority of those views come from the USA with 400 with Russia coming in at number two with almost 40. Turkey and Germany are next with double digit pageviews themselves, followed by my readers in Israel, South Korea, Belarus, Netherlands, Belgium, and Canada.

I find it fascinating that despite being as ordinary as I am, there are so many people interested in what I have to say. Whether what I write is actually interesting or not, I don't know, but it's still awesome.

Anyways, goodnight and sweet dreams.

To my international readers in other timezones, have a fantastic day! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment