Saturday, November 23, 2013

1101 Pageviews! Woot Woot!



So I logged on so that I could post a new entry on here and what a pleasant surprise I found! 1101 page views for this blog! Aww Yeah!

Here are the stats for my present readers:

United States and Russia are presently the only country with triple digit page views. Way to be!

Following in the double digits we have six countries: Malaysia, Germany, Turkey, Austria, Romania, and South Korea.

Bringing up the rear are Israel and Sweden, which are both just one page view away from double digits! Yeah, Yeah!

Seven months ago I hit 500 page views. For the stats from that little milestone of mine, please follow this link.

To my South Korean readers: If you see a cute little blonde woman named Sister Brooksby who is serving as a missionary for the LDS Church, tell her "Stephanie F. says 'Hello'." Thanks!

As always, thank you so, so, so much for sticking this out with me. I really appreciate your taking the time to look at my blog.

Also, feel free to comment below.

Thanks again!

No comments:

Post a Comment