Saturday, July 23, 2011

Update Anyone?

So I realize that it has been over a year since I actually posted anything on this. Hmm...for someone that was so excited to get a blog, I REALLY haven't been keeping up very well! Ugh, I just need to get better at it...

Ding Ding Ding! I had a splendid idea! I am thinking of posting a story on here, little bits at a time mind you because with how I write, a full length story could take a while. I am thinking I will post a new "chapter" each week, or perhaps every two weeks, that way I can actually have some buffer time.

What do you all think? Please post your reply via comments.

Anywho, onto other things...I have been spending the past two months working at the Scout Camp again. Yay! Loads of fun. I go back to school again August 20th, which I am super psyched for. My roommates are going to be absolutely wonderful! With this being my final year before getting my Associate's Degree (TEARS!) I have every intention of making it as fabulous as I possibly can! What will I do with myself after I finish this year, you ask? I really don't know jsut yet. I may go to a school in Florida and work on getting a Bachelor's in Creative Writing, I may go to a school here and finish off my Bachelor's in Theater. I am just not sure yet. We'll see what happens! :P

Anyways, there isn't too much that I can think of to update, although I am pretty sure I will come up with something as soon as I hit "Post", knowing my luck. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment