Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Fanfictions

Can I just say how much I love reading fanfiction? I mean, I know I am a nerd, but I have to tell you, sometimes those stories are pretty legit.

One story in particular just made my day a few days ago. I have been on an NCIS kick (Love love LOOOOVE that show and it's spin off series NCIS: Los Angeles. Chris O'Donnell, Eric Christian Olsen, Michael Weatherly, Sean Murray, Mark Harmon...GORGEOUS MEN!!! ;P ) but I don't own the series, therefore I cannot watch it. :'( Well, I can find it online, but let's face it, it's just not the same...

Anywho, so I have been on this NCIS kick and in order to fulfill my craving so to speak I started to read some fanfics. This one in particular, Lost In Translation by Emerald1 was amazing. It had plenty of drama, and then just when it's getting super serious, the author throws in something that just makes you want to laugh! ("Wow Boss, looks like a pasta factory and a computer store had a love child in here.")

Anyway, just felt like sharing... onto more productive things...

No comments:

Post a Comment