Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Werewolves and Girls

Yes, you read that title right. Werewolves and girls. Now what could I possibly have to say that would combine these two subjects? Well, here's the story.

So today as dad was making dinner he asked if there was anything else he should add to it. I exclaimed, "Garlic!" because honestly sometimes ya just need some garlic. I then continued to inform them about my being a fan of garlic (not too much mind you, I'd like to get a date now and then) and my sister replied with, "So you're not a vampire tonight?"

"No way dude! I'm a werewolf!"

My sister just smiled and shook her head. I made the comment that werewolves were cooler than vampires. My dad made some argument about vampires and sucking blood, to which I replied that vampires have issues all of the time where as a werewolf only has to worry about its problem during the full moon.

A thought came to me after I made this observation, a thought that I didn't hesitate to voice.

"Werewolves are like girls; they have serious issues once every month."

This naturally got a rise out of my dad and little sister. I laughed along too, telling them that it was true and that it was a pretty good comparison, one they couldn't really dispute.

So, I ask you, what else could you possibly say about werewolves and girls to make them alike?

Please feel free to comment. :P

2 comments:

  1. ha ha yeah girls do turn into monsters for a short time Every month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Monsters that may or may not beat up washing machines.

    ReplyDelete