Friday, June 10, 2016

52 Books in 2016

Back in January I made a resolution that I would read 52 books this year.  The past two years I haven't read as many books as I would like, and I have an extremely long list of books that I would like to read.  Hence, the reason for my 52 Books in 2016 goal.

As of last week, I have read a grand total of 5 books (Karneval Omnibus: Volumes 1 - 4 by Touya Mikanagi, and The Beautiful Pretender by Melanie Dickerson), and I am reading book number 6 right now (The Huntress of Thornbeck Forest by Melanie Dickerson). Almost halfway done with the year and that's where I'm at. *eye roll* Whatever, I am still determined to succeed! If I finish at least 2 books a week until the end of the year then I will make it.  I just have to keep pushing forward!

In light of this resolution, I have decided to write reviews of the books that I read.  This will help me to not only keep track of what I've read, but hopefully remind me to keep reading! Ha, ha, ha.

I will be posting my reviews for the books I've read so far later today.  And next week you should, hopefully, be seeing two more reviews!

Have an awesome day everyone!



No comments:

Post a Comment